Kindle Project represents a lab of innovation, experimentation and implementation of new forms of philanthropic activity. We strive to catalyze often unseen and unrecognized potential.
Our best experiments and innovations have been sparked from creative collaborations with our donors.
There are two ways to become a donor to Kindle Project.
1. Click here to give a one-time donation or to become a monthly donor. Every contribution supports our work in tremendous ways!
2. Read on below to discover how we collaborate with donors who are interested in making a larger financial contribution to Kindle Project.
Kindle Project Donor Offerings
Kindle Project donor partners are artists, seed savers, punk-rockers, activists, and entrepreneurs. They come from diverse backgrounds, with eclectic interests. For some of our donors, Kindle Project is only a small part of their giving, while for others it’s a focal point.
We offer dynamic, tailored opportunities for engagement with our donor partners.
There are 4 primary ways we engage with donors:
1. Strengthen the Core – If you believe in Kindle Project’s mission and want to see it continue and grow, providing flexible funding for general support is the easiest and best way to do so.
2. Focus on Grants – If you love Kindle Project’s grantees, this is an easy way to pool funds with other donors and make a bigger impact.
3. Innovate and Collaborate – Any donor who contributes at least $40,000 to Strengthen the Core is invited to collaborate with Kindle Project on a special project or fund. Let’s dream up something great together!
4. Get Support – If you are starting your own philanthropic initiative or are seeking advice or coaching on any aspect of your philanthropy, Kindle Project is here to help.
To download the full description of our Donor Offerings click here: Kindle Project Donor Offering